28 Best Moon Quotes to Inspire You
The moon never fails to amaze us in every single phase. Whether it is a full moon or a crescent, the moon is bright, beautiful, and bold. We have been very blessed this year to have three incredible supermoons with the last occurring this year on Thursday June 26th 2021. With every special moment of our lives, a rare and unique moon occurs that day. We felt it in important to share some of the most influential and best moon quotes to inspire. Stay wild moon babes.
What is it about the moon that inspires us?
Table of Contents
- What is the saying about a full moon?
- Moon quotes to help you see the beauty of life
- Beautiful moon quotes to illuminate your life
- Moon quotes to help you believe in your purpose
- Moon quotes to inspire you to growth
- What did the moon look on my birthday?
28 Best Moon Quotes
1. “There is a moon inside every human being. Learn to be companions with it.” —Rumi
2. “I’m as old as the moon and the stars, and as young as the trees and the lakes.” —Afrika Bambaataa
3. “Don’t tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the Moon.” —Paul Brandt
4. “The moon will guide you through the night with her brightness, but she will always dwell in the darkness, in order to be seen.” ―Shannon L. Alder
5. “The sun loves the moon so much that he dies every night to let her breathe, and in return, she reflects his love.” ―Jeffrey Fry
6. “The moon’s a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.” —John M. Grunsfeld
7. “So imagine that the lovely moon is playing just for you – everything makes music if you really want it to.” ―Giles Andreae
8. “If you strive for the moon, maybe you’ll get over the fence.” —James Woods
9. “I love to think that animals and humans and plants and fishes and trees and stars and the moon are all connected.” —Gloria Vanderbilt
Romantic moon quotes
10. “Always remember we are under the same sky, looking at the same moon.”—Maxine Lee
11. “I always look up at the moon and see it as the single most romantic place within the cosmos.” —Tom Hanks
12. “Be both soft and wild. Just like the moon. Or the storm. Or the sea.”—Victoria Erickson
13. “If I tell you there’s cheese on the moon, bring the crackers.” —Tyronn Lue
14. “Drag me to the moon, to catch a star and seize its brilliance as I’m swept up in amorphous dust.” —Bradley Chicho
15. “I am not a person who reaches for the moon as long as I have the stars.” —Gertrude Ederle
28 Best Moon Quotes About Love
16. “She and the moon could always be found playing in the darkness.” —A.J. Lawless
17. “With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon who could not be happy?” —Oscar Wilde
18. “Go slowly, my lovely moon, go slowly.” —Khaled Hosseini
19. “Don’t worry if you’re making waves just by being yourself. The moon does it all the time.” —Scott Stabile
20. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Les Brown
21. “Life is too short to not have fun; we are only here for a short time compared to the sun and the moon and all that.” —Coolio
22. “There’s something enchanted about night. All those heavenly bodies, shooting stars, the crescent moon, celestial phenomenon.” —Luanne Rice
23. “I feel like the moon is a very beautiful woman. She’s in control.” —Ravyn Lenae
24. “There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.” —George Carlin
25. “Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” —Anton Chekhov
26. “Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that look down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other.” —Sojourner Truth
27. “We ran as if to meet the moon.” —Robert Frost
28. “The moon is too close. I want to go further.” —Shirley MacLaine
Did you enjoy these 28 best moon quotes?
Additional questions resources about the moon
- What are the moon phrases?
- What does Moon symbolize?
- What is the beauty of Moon?
- moon quotes for instagram
- reach for the moon quotes quotes about the moon and missing someone